..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::...

Voltar   ..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::... > BOX & INTERFACES > FERRAMENTAS DE DESBLOQUEIO (ATUALMENTE SUPORTADAS) > GPGIndustries

GPGIndustries Tudo sobre os produtos do fabricante GPGIndustries. All about the products from GPGIndustries.

Resposta
Opções do Tópico Modos de Exibição
Não Lido 24/12/2010, 12:20:34   #1
GPGIndustries
Usuário Diamante

Agradecimentos: 0
Agradecido 23 vez em 22 Posts
Padrão C5-03 Fbus cable featuring the incredible LPin

Here we go a proper C5-03 cable. Like I already explained it is important to understand that each of our cables are using it’s own mold. This is why we can guarantee a perfect fiting of the cable in the phone ( in case you don’t use GPGIndustries cables you can always get one of those [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...]).

To make things very clear and explain it in a few words… while others recycle their molds punching a couple of hole pin inside a old connector we are engineering a brand new mold (means 3D design, order the mold base, process the mold production, test sample, and mass production). The whole process usually take 10 days.

Because I want first to post pictures of Stock (cables going for final testing) and all videos of our 3 in 1 Exclusive cable (Only cable in market that can be used with all Boxes Cyclone – ATF – MTbox – UFS)

[Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...]
[Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...]

C6-01 / C3-01 / C7Xpert (which was really challenging to do) will be released withing this week. I am waiting some stock ready to post pictures videos and all. Moreover some new products will be released within december.

Someone told me a couple of weeks ago… The good things with GPGProducts is they don’t have competitions… There is GPGProducts and others… We are proud of this and will work very hard to continue give you more and more and more.

GPGIndustries está offline   Responder com Quote
Resposta

Ir para...

Tópicos Similares
Tópico Tópico Iniciado Por Fórum Respostas Última Mensagem
Universal Fbus Cable (UFC) (Somente Pinagens, Resistores e informações) ronaldolig Outros 43 22/01/2013 10:53:48
Como Desbloquear o Nokia N-95 RM-159 ( Usando o cabo UFC, Universal FBus Cable ) gilsonjunior JAF / P-Key / P-Key Box 2 17/09/2009 03:27:06
algem tem pinagem cabo fbus n80 ufs ralile Nokia 1 30/03/2009 10:22:27
Fbus Cable Tiger X UFS slash Saras Box & HWK 6 25/03/2009 03:21:11
Cabo Fbus Tomahawk slash Saras Box & HWK 0 09/02/2009 02:09:38

Horários baseados na GMT -3. Agora são 10:03:39.