..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::...

Voltar   ..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::... > DIVERSOS > Manuais Técnicos > LG

LG Manuais Técnicos, esquema eletrico e muito mais da marca LG

Resposta
Opções do Tópico Modos de Exibição
Não Lido 29/01/2008, 02:42:13   #1
bonzanini
Usuário Ouro

Agradecimentos: 0
Agradecido 84 vez em 50 Posts
Padrão Manual Técnico LG MG191

Manual Técnico LG MG191
Arquivos Anexados
Tipo de Arquivo: rar mg191_svc_052310_203.rar (3.22 MB, 105 visualizações)
bonzanini está offline   Responder com Quote
Os seguintes 2 Usuários disseram Obrigado bonzanini por essa útil mensagem:
buenoluis (28/12/2011), jolf (19/04/2009)
Não Lido 16/03/2009, 04:35:41   #2
Hoppi97709
Novato

Agradecimentos: 0
Agradecido 0 vez em 0 Posts
Red face I think

"But people do need money if they have bills to pay," I said."Sure they do," smiled rich dad. "All I'm saying is that it's fear that is all too often doing the thinking.""I don't understand," said Mike."For example," said rich dad. "If the fear of not having enough money arises, instead of immediately running out to get a job so they can earn a few bucks to kill the fear, they instead might ask themselves this question. `Will a job be the best solution to this fear over the long run?' In my opinion, the answer is `no.' Especially when you look over a person's lifetime. A job is really a short-term solution to a long-term problem.""But my dad is always saying, `Stay in school, get good grades, so you can find a safe, secure job.' I spoke out, somewhat confused."So is there an answer?" asked Mike.[Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], "Yes," said rich dad. [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...] "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,[Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked."Yes, I understand he says that," said rich dad, smiling. "Most people recommend that, and it's a good idea for most people. But people make that recommendation primarily out of fear.""You mean my dad says that because he's afraid?""Yes," said rich dad. "He's terrified that you won't be able to earn money and won't fit into society. Don't get me wrong. He loves you and wants the best for you. And I think his fear is justified. An education and a job are important. But it won't handle the fear. You see, that same fear that makes him get up in the morning to earn a few bucks is the fear that is causing him to be so fanatical about you going to school.""So what do you recommend?" I asked."I want to teach you to master the power of money. Not be afraid of it. And they don't teach that in school. If you don't learn it, you become a slave to money."

Ir para...

Tópicos Similares
Tópico Tópico Iniciado Por Fórum Respostas Última Mensagem
Manual tecnico lg me 500 sandro vieira castro LG 2 29/01/2008 05:00:47
Manual Técnico C60 mariva27 Siemens 0 10/07/2006 11:30:03
Manual Técnico do T68 andrelino Sony Ericsson / Ericsson 0 18/04/2006 10:30:10
Manual Técnico do C55 andrelino Siemens 0 18/04/2006 10:19:00
Manual Técnico CX 65 ligteltelecom Siemens 0 18/04/2006 07:11:52

Horários baseados na GMT -3. Agora são 01:41:27.