..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::...

Voltar   ..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::... > DIVERSOS > OPERADORAS > Amazonia Celular

Amazonia Celular Tudo Sobre a operadora Amazonia Celular

Resposta
Opções do Tópico Modos de Exibição
Não Lido 03/03/2006, 10:36:15   #1
andrelino
Usuário Diamante

Agradecimentos: 604
Agradecido 1,963 vez em 557 Posts
Padrão Configurações WAP, MMS, E-Mail e Internet para SIEMENS

Configurações WAP, MMS, E-Mail e Internet para SIEMENS
Configura seu aparelho para WAP, MMS, E-Mail e Internet pelo sistema OTA (Over The Air).

[Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...]

OBS: As configurações variam de acordo com os Modelos suportados pelos serviços disponiveis nas Operadoras.
andrelino está offline   Responder com Quote
Não Lido 21/03/2009, 09:04:58   #2
qisolu736o
Novato

Agradecimentos: 0
Agradecido 0 vez em 0 Posts
Thumbs up open the doors

Thanks! Bump!Though they never had extra money, they never felt poor as long as they had a neat house, clean clothes, and enough food to feed anyone who came in the front door. They worked to live, not the other way around.My favorite childhood meals were at Buddy and Ollies, eating around a big table in their small kitchen. A typical weekend lunch, which we called dinner (the evening meal was supper), included ham or a roast, corn bread, spinach or collard greens, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans or lima beans, fruit pie, and endless quantities of iced tea we drank in large goblet-like glasses. I felt more grown up drinking out of those big glasses. On special days we had homemade ice cream to go with the pie. When I was there early enough, I got to help prepare the meal, shelling the beans or turning the crank on the ice-cream maker. Come and buy [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], cheap [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], free wow power leveling web . [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...] webpage! Before, during, and after dinner there was constant talk: town gossip, family goings-on, and stories, lots of them. All my kinfolks could tell a story, making simple events, encounters, and mishaps involving ordinary people come alive with drama and laughter.Buddy was the best storyteller. Like both of his sisters, he was very bright. I often wondered what he and they would have made of their lives if they had been born into my generation or my daughters. But there were lots of people like them back then. The guy pumping your gas might have had an IQ as high as the guy taking your tonsils out. [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...] There are still people like the Grishams in America, many of them new immigrants, which is why I tried as President to open the doors of college to all comers.

Ir para...

Tópicos Similares
Tópico Tópico Iniciado Por Fórum Respostas Última Mensagem
Configurações WAP, MMS, E-Mail e Internet para SIEMENS andrelino TIM 0 08/06/2006 09:54:23
Configurações WAP, MMS, E-Mail e Internet para SIEMENS andrelino Telemig Celular / Vivo 0 03/03/2006 10:34:19
Configurações WAP, MMS, E-Mail e Internet para SIEMENS andrelino Brasil Telecom 0 03/03/2006 10:32:51
Configurações WAP, MMS, E-Mail e Internet para SIEMENS andrelino OI 0 03/03/2006 10:27:32

Horários baseados na GMT -3. Agora são 02:59:33.