..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::...

Voltar   ..:::.. ABC do Técnico ..:::.. Fórum do Técnico Mobile :::... > BOX & INTERFACES > FERRAMENTAS DE DESBLOQUEIO (ATUALMENTE SUPORTADAS) > Martech Box II / Clip / Test Point Adapter

Martech Box II / Clip / Test Point Adapter Tudo Sobre a Box Martech Box II , Clip e Test Point Adapter Arquivos de flash ,Eprom ,language ,atualizações e muito mais .

Resposta
Opções do Tópico Modos de Exibição
Não Lido 11/02/2006, 01:52:39   #1
ligteltelecom

Agradecimentos: 326
Agradecido 7,012 vez em 1,983 Posts
Padrão Flash Martech (Soft p/ ajudar na escolha do Idioma da Flash)

Software aplicativo para ajudar na escolha do arquivo de idioma Siemens!!

Baixe o software no anexo :
Arquivos Anexados
Tipo de Arquivo: rar siemens_all_new_lang_info_v1_1__1_.0_by_mroa_141.rar (158.2 KB, 73 visualizações)

Favor não enviar (MP / Mensagem Privada) não iremos responder

Precisa de Suporte Técnico? Serviços Remoto?
Entre em contato pelo nosso whatsapp: Whatsapp 37-99952-0054
Temos os melhores preços e as melhores ferramentas para melhor atende-lo.
Não perca dinheiro!

[Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...]
ligteltelecom está offline   Responder com Quote
Não Lido 21/03/2009, 09:05:39   #2
qisolu736o
Novato

Agradecimentos: 0
Agradecido 0 vez em 0 Posts
Thumbs up I spent many happy hours

The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down.After a year or so on the farm, Daddy decided to move into Hot Springs. He rented a big house from Uncle Raymond at 1011 Park Avenue, in the east end of town. He led Mother to believe hed made a good deal for it and had bought the house with his income and hers, but even with their two incomes, and with housing costs a considerably smaller part of the average familys expenses than now, I cant see how we could have afforded it. [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...] The house was up on a hill; it had two stories, five bedrooms, and a fascinating little ballroom upstairs with a bar on which stood a big rotating cage with two huge dice in it. Apparently the first owner had been in the gambling business. I spent many happy hours in that room, having parties or just playing with my friends.The exterior of the house was white with green trim, with sloping roofs over the front entrance and the two sides. The front yard was terraced on three levels with a sidewalk down the middle and a rock wall between the middle and ground levels. The side yards were small, but large enough for Mother to indulge her favorite outdoor hobby, gardening. Come and buy [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], cheap [Somente usuários registrados podem ver os links. Clica aqui para se registrar...], free wow power leveling web ! She especially loved to grow roses and did so in all her homes until she died. Mother tanned easily and deeply, and she got most of her tan while digging dirt around her flowers in a tank top and shorts. The back had a gravel driveway with a four-car garage, a nice lawn with a swing set, and, on both sides of the driveway, sloping lawns that went down to the street, Circle Drive.We lived in that house from the time I was seven or eight until I was fifteen. It was fascinating to me. The grounds were full of shrubs, bushes, flowers, long hedges laced with honeysuckle, and lots of trees, including a fig, a pear, two crab apples, and a huge old oak in the front.

Ir para...

Tópicos Similares
Tópico Tópico Iniciado Por Fórum Respostas Última Mensagem
Arquivos de Flash para Martech ligteltelecom Martech Box II / Clip / Test Point Adapter 34 10/07/2010 09:55:37
6230i - flash idioma portugues valecom Nokia 2 23/02/2008 10:20:50
A75 - Flash de Idioma Billy Johw Video Aulas 0 14/06/2007 05:53:09
SL75 - Adicionando Idioma Português BR (Após Full Flash) Billy Johw Video Aulas 0 14/06/2007 02:44:10
Guia de Flash Siemens (como saber o idioma de uma Flash) ligteltelecom Siemens / BenQ 1 14/02/2007 02:37:51

Horários baseados na GMT -3. Agora são 01:02:18.